1. Sunday is a work day. (No problems getting used to Friday being a weekend day, however!)
2. Qatar begins its work day SUPER EARLY. It’s not uncommon for me to have 8:00 a.m. meetings, which is often before coffee can get into my veins and start working its magic.
3. I routinely have to make metric system and currency conversions in my head. Thanks, elementary school math!
4. Health care (for me, at least) is quite accessible and inexpensive.
5. The grocery store does not, at least at the moment, have ranch dressing.